Are you mentally and physically drained and believe that your marriage is in trouble? Perhaps you should be troubled if you or your spouse is beginning to tire of being married and losing interest in saving your marriage.
Divorce is happening way too often to the point where it’s no big deal anymore. We are no longer shocked when we hear about a friend, co-worker or family member who is getting a divorce.
Here are some signs to tell if indeed you have a marriage in trouble;
- You don’t want to be around your spouse.
- You no longer care to communicate important things to your spouse because you don’t think he or she cares.
- There is limited touching in your relationship outside of sex.
- You find yourself criticizing your spouse and being negative about any and everything.
- You struggle with images and thoughts of being single again and feel happier when you remember past relationships.
- You complain about your spouse to your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers.
- You find yourself staying late at work just to avoid coming home.
- You turn to friends or family to help you get through life’s problems instead of your spouse.
- You find yourself flirting with others and dress in ways to draw attention to yourself.
- You don’t compliment or show any interest toward your spouse.
- You find yourself arguing and fighting over the pettiest stuff.
- You are finding that recently you have struggled with fantasizing about others.
- You rarely go to bed at the same time and intimacy is missing.
Can you identify with any of the above signs that indicate you might have a marriage in trouble?
Well, if you can the good news is that although you might feel like you are in a troubled marriage you can turn things around. You already off to a good start because you are looking for ways to improve your marriage. Your spouse may be looking for help in marriage as well. Imagine if you worked together to rescue your marriage? I have heard through the grapevine that two heads are better than one.
There are other warning signs that your marriage might be in trouble. I’m sure you have some issues that I neglected to mention that if resolved, could help turn your marriage around.
What kind of marriage do you want? Do you want one that constantly is hanging on for dear life or one that is secure and loving and peaceful?
I hope you choose the latter? Now, if you want some tips on how to transform your marriage please visit here; Marriage In Trouble Save Your Marriage